The R.I.F. – French International Register
Created by the law of May 3, 2005, the RIF is the French register for the registration of commercial vessels for shipping and yachting.
Simplified procedures, social and fiscal advantages for the Shipowner and the Crew, benefit from the numerous advantages of the RIF
- for a sailing or motorized pleasure boat,
- of more than 15 meters overall,
- dedicated to a commercial operation,
- operated in international cabotage,
- armed with a professional crew, including at least 25% Europeans,
- meeting the safety standards applicable to commercial yachts.
PMS offers you :
- Crew : Integral Management, PMS becomes the employer
- Crew : Administrative Management the Shipowner as employer
– for the creation of the articles of association of the ship management company
– for the registration formalities of the RIF
– for the recruitment of the crew
For foreign companies, PMS can be the permanent establishment in France for your activity.
Request more information
See also the RIF website
Regulations for French flagged boats
"We must fight to have more boats flying the French flag" (Thomas Kieffer, PMS President)