Enlisting and seconding a crew
under foreign flag
Many yachts sail under non-French flags. Planète Mer Services helps you to remain under ENIM by offering you a French maritime contract and the possibility of detaching your crew abroad.
Our services for crew enrolment and detachment under foreign flags.
- Registration with the Marseille Maritime Department
- Coverage of waiting periods
- Healthcare abroad and repatriation cover
- Payment and delivery of legal documents: pay slip, work certificate and employer’s certificate.
- Payment obligations for employers, employees and ancillary costs to the relevant organisations
- Verification of sefarer’s certificates and medical check
- Foreign detachement
- The total assumption of administrative obligations (registration and declaration with the ENIM, Pôle Emploi, CMAF, etc.).
What our seafarer say about us